CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Go Pick Up My New Column Because I am a Writer Believe It Or Not Kids



Go pick up my new column in CBS' Watch! Magazine this month!






You can find CBS' Watch! Magazine next to the TV Guides at any major magazine stand. And you need to go pick up that shit because...umm...I am a writer? And I am part of the Writers Mafia? Which means if you don't go buy it we fuck up your commas or semi colons or some shit like that.



Photobucket



4 Cizz-omments:

Cunning_Linguist said...

#3, the dreads were Keith Richards.

Congrats on the 'zine page. I'll have to buy it and then hunt you down for an autograph now me thinks. ;)

Liöüx said...

[smh]<--IN AGREEMENT!

I've never been one for geography either. All the consonants confuse me.

Unknown said...

You don't like mac n cheese??????????????

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

yay chica!

but stop stealing work for the rest of us writers! damnit!