CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Texting Love

I truly believe this video is a clear example of the life I live. And more importantly I even own the Girl phone in that color. This video is art. And Life. And Jesus. All rolled into one.

8 Cizz-omments:

Lioux said...

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

One of my BFFs just recently posted this same video!!!

I thought of you a little when I was watching it.

Champ®™©™ said...

had fin lst nioht

hoop yyour havig

ag reat thuersday

NYCPonderings Chick said...

aww Lioux you thought of me...like in cell form and all?

Lioux said...

Totes!

Kat said...

this explains so much in my life..

modelbehavior said...

I just forwarded this to everyone I know. WAY TOO REALISTIC...

Quarterlifegirl said...

That is so freaking great and true, hehehe.

LisaBinDaCity said...

Absolutely amazing!!!