CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Watch! Magazine...and Other Things You Will Buy

Go pick up CBS' Watch! Magazine today! It can be found at any major magazine stand...located next/near/around the TV Guides. Then shove any small children or people in wheelchairs out of the way to get you copy!


(hint: click on the picture below to make it large enough to read.)

I don't want to get your emails saying... "Kim, what is this, a center for ants?!"


12 Cizz-omments:

Unknown said...

"di'int" is a very classy word.

I'm going to try and fit it in every conversation I have today.

Boss: "did you finish your article yet?"

Me: "No I di'int!"

Kim & Dic said...

I have a feeling your boss will like that...just a gut feeling

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Liöüx said...

Kim,

There is a glaring typo in the headline "Oh no She Di'..."

Oh.

Wait.

...And who needs excuses to shove small children and people in wheelchairs out of the way?!!?!!!

Kim & Dic said...

I certainly dont need any excuse to throw aside youngens...normally that is the best part about tearing through a magazine shop to begin with..

Anonymous said...

ahh very nice...going to pick up this issue..who's on the cover?

No Longer Active said...

Is it me, or is that image they published of you make you look like a member of Cats? Nonetheless, congrats on the magazine article!

Kim & Dic said...

Kat- Carrie underwood is on the cover

DCD- hmm Cats, yes, I can see it a bit, minus the tail however

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

congrats, but now Im depressed, I need a job...

Liöüx said...

Did they give you back your leopard print shoe after they photographed it?

Quarterlifegirl said...

Ahhhh Congrats HUN! YOu rock and I miss you! I am loving catching up on your hilarious blogs.

ZenDenizen said...

Wow, impressive!