CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Meeting of the Minds

My Sober Mind and My Drunk Mind

have a conversation:

Sober Mind: Wow this bar kinda of sucks, it's not very crowded, there isn't even anyone here that is that good looking..

Drunk Mind: What are you talking about lady?! I just passed three hotties on my way to the bar!

SM: Um are you talking about the two French Canadians wearing Wayne's World t Shirts and their mom?

DM: YES HELLO! WAKE UP! GRAB A PENIS!

SM: grab a what..ok stop, seriously stop, put your hands down, I don’t think throwing your hands up in the air in a fit of joy is going to get you anyone…no no, stop dancing, I don’t think there is a dance floor here...

DM: But they are playin my music!

SM: They are playing Rod Stewart.

DM Exactly.

SM: (sigh)

DM: And what are you talking about Ladymarmalade?! There’s a dance floor right here, and I can tell that hot guy is looking at me from across the room... he wants THIS...

SM: That is a lesbian.

DM: Think I should go dance with him?

SM: ahh, no, that is definitely a lesbian.

DM: A thespian? I fucking love actors! I am going to make my way over there…are you coming with me?

SM: Coming with you where? You are sitting on the floor. You can’t sit on the floor you know…

DM: Floor shmore I’m just takin a nap, just a little damn nap, no one will notice me under this stool…

SM: You cant sleep under this stool, and that dude at the bar asked if you could stop petting his leg.

DM: hmmm interesting thought... then what will I lay my head on?

SM: How about we go home?

DM: Ahh yes, let’s go home, but first let me grab the hottie in the corner and bring him with us...

SM: the lesbian?

DM: ahh yes, that will do.

17 Cizz-omments:

Anonymous said...

Great. Now I have to call IT to replace this computer since I just spit coffee all over the damn thing. That was hillarious. Great post.

No Longer Active said...

The thing about this is that women can literally grab a penis and no guy would have a problem with it...well, as long as you don't squeeze or yank too hard...

Kim & Dic said...

@harry- glad to know I can ruin your computer!!

@dcd- ahhh yes, this is very true..maybe even subject for my next post!...why guys cant grab..anything

Unknown said...

Hahahaha

this was a great idea.

I know, that's kinda a lame comment, but it's what I thought.

So@24 said...

This is by far one of your best entries to date!

Anonymous said...

I wish my drunk brain would actually listen to my my sober brain was saying!

Anonymous said...

wow, this was seriously entertaining..forwarding to my co-worker RIGHT NOW!

Kim & Dic said...

@surviving- ahh no comment is a lame comment

@so- why thank you!

@kat- sometimes the drunk one can be hard on the listening aspect

@anon- yes, please do

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Brilliant!

Now what did the vagina say to the thespian?

Kim & Dic said...

MS I feel like that is a Freudian question I will need to ponder further...

Liöüx said...

OMG!!!

At least your Sober Mind and Drunk Mind still talk to each other.

Both of My Minds, Sober AND Drunk, will only argue with the other Mind I use to think.

And that one usually wins.

Bown-Chicka-Chicka-Bown-Bown.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I just laughed so hard! You are freakin' hilarious!!!

Lisa B.

Kim & Dic said...

Liox- I dont need to know about your OTHER head

Lisa- thank you very much lady!

modelbehavior said...

Amazing Amazing Amazing.

I like how the drunk brain is pink and looks like it's exploding -- often how my vodka filled mind feels.

modelbehavior said...

Amazing Amazing Amazing.

I like how the drunk brain is pink and looks like it's exploding -- often how my vodka filled mind feels.

Frankly, Scarlett said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - I coffee just came out my nose - owwww!

Too funny!

Kim & Dic said...

@model- thank you and thank you for saying it twice! and yes, vodka filled brains tend to be pink and exploding...

@scar- glad i burned the inside of your nose with my hilarity!