CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Book Titles

So I have been pondering recently ("pondering"...get it?! ... yeah, neither do I) what I am going to title my first non-fiction book...besides titling it the obvious 'No One Loves Me So I Blog', I thought maybe I needed something more.

I need something serious, yet thoughtful... exciting, yet provoking, challenging, yet...not challenging? I don't know, but I figure that is why I have you...my readers...to tell me how to live my life and what to title a bestseller...so please review the titles below and let me know what works for you, or if you have any ideas of your own...because sometimes, I think people who read my columns have actual thoughts in their brains...not always...but definitely sometimes.

Book Titles:
Old People Can't Use Computers: And other truths on life

Female Comedians: And other things that aren't funny

Old People Like Duane Reade: And life's other truths

Women Cry Like Girls: And other true events

Women Can Vote?!: And other things that baffle my mind

Skittles: I don't taste the fucking rainbow

Drunk Dial Your Way Through Life: A Guide

Jesus Wore Ugly Sandals: And other truths

Online Bank Statements: And other proof that Satan exists

12 Cizz-omments:

Anonymous said...

or you're idea - Jesus' Disciples Were Wingmen- And other truths

Kim & Dic said...

How about- If Daddy Loved You He'd Buy You A Pony- other truths

Sid said...

LOL! Guessing you're very big on truths. How bout ... Valentines Day will suck if you are single - and other truths?

Kim & Dic said...

We dont even CELEBRATE valentines day in my apartment...my roommates and I have a no V day discussion already! I dont even think we are allowed to say the word, or I get some kind of fine or something..

Potsie said...

How about:

"Get Your V-Card Punched, And Other Disappointments in Life"

Kim & Dic said...

@JOC-...can i ask a really naive question.....(hopefully you already know what it's going to be....?)

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

They all sound good to me. Maybe add, “I’ve been on my period for seven days and so far no ones gotten hurt…”

So@24 said...

Duane Reade! HAHAHAAHAH!!

That title gets my vote

Potsie said...

I think there could be multiple naive questions aimed at my response, so I'd probably have to know which one.

Kim & Dic said...

@MSP- haha umm yes, amazing I dont kill anyone with a sledge hammer sometimes i swear

@SO- yes, i once saw old people fighting over depends in duane, sad

@JOC- nevermind, i googled it...v-card is a new one for me ;) haha

modelbehavior said...

Really hard to choose a favorite but I think I'm going with
"Drunk Dial Your Way Through Life: A Guide"

Next blog post: I want to see your chapter headings, girl!

Kim & Dic said...

actually..model you might be reading my mind..