CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Where All My Jews At ?




In Honor of Hanukkah starting at sunset tomorrow, I have composed a rap:

Now some of ya’ll might celebrate this and some of ya’ll don’t,
Some of ya’ll might get wit this and some of ya’ll wont,
So let me clear my throat…

All my Jews with a 100 dolla dreidel put your hands up
With a 50 dolla dreidel put your hands up
You gotta 20 dollar dreidel put your hands up

Now, to all my ladies in the house if you got real Challa bread, real Kugel, you got a Temple...make some noise…

Now to all my brothers in the place who don’t give a damn about what them ladies talking about cause you just want to eat your Matzah balls. .make some noise…

13 Cizz-omments:

So@24 said...

I'm impressed, NYC Chicky. How long does it take for one to compose a Jewish rap?

Anonymous said...

Kim you rap better than most white girls i know

Kim & Dic said...

Jay z should be calling me shortly asking for my genious work, and so will the rabbi's

modelbehavior said...

Taking the rap world by storm? I like it.

Get yourself some body guards and a posse you'll blend right in.

I volunteer to be part of the posse...

Ha Ha Sound said...

I'm a bad Jew. I totally forgot that it was Hannukah until I read this.

I better get some damn good gifts.

Kim & Dic said...

@Model- perfect, you are all set up, make sure to always have a cell phone attached to your ear and be too important to talk to anyone, thats the kind of posse i want rolling with me
@HAHA- can I get some of your gifts?

Anonymous said...

Is this what Diggable Planets would sound like with a Hassid member? Very nice.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

oo-wa! oo-wa! lol

I'm half Jewish. if that makes any sense. Im like lenny kravitz, but without a penis and weird nose piercings...

Kim & Dic said...

@Harry- what in hell is diggable planets??
@MSP- hmmm getting a mental picture...getting a mental picture...ok done..thanks for clearing that up

Anonymous said...

Digable Planets? God, you know how to make a guy feel old. They were a jazz influenced hip-hop band from the early 90's. Their big hit was Rebirth of Slick (Cool like Dat). You're lyrics reminded me of that song. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check into the nursing home.

Kim & Dic said...

Well I may not have heard of them before, but if they sound like me or i sound like them then i have a feelin they must be the coolest cats in town!

Steph said...

Oh my word. I'm just laughing that you have "jesus" as a label for your "tizzopics."

Woo!

Steph said...

Oh my word. I'm just laughing that you have "jesus" as a label for your "tizzopics."

Woo!