CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday's Deep Thoughts

Friday’s Deep Thoughts
As I sat in a long green meadow one day...which also looked alarmingly similar to a small downtown apartment... I started thinking about what was truly important to me. Things like; my looks... moisturizer...ummm, my looks?... I realized I wanted to share my spirit for life and living with others, as well as volunteer to help out those less fortunate than myself. I came to an important decision the best way for me to give back to society would be to date someone with a disability. But not a gross disability of course. Just someone with something small, like a missing arm or leg or something. That way when we walked down the street together everyone will look at us and think, “Wow. SHE must be a really good person…” I knew this guy once who only had one arm. He was pretty hot. I wouldn’t mind him only having one arm, as long as he covered it up at all times of course…I mean with a long sleeve or something.

7 Cizz-omments:

Jarod said...

You are on to something there. Amputees are certainly good for boosting your charity points, But I also submit for your consideration a good Siamese twin date. This is sure to get plenty of "good for her"s from the crowd (AND you get two free meals). Of course, if you really want to go for the heartstrings - there is always the "man born with the extra buttock" date. But everyone knows that.

Kim & Dic said...

whoa! man with an extra butt! where do i sign up?!

Anonymous said...

I know a guy with one leg, i'll set you up with him

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Wow. That was deep. I think I cried a little. Then I went and applied some more moisturizer. It’s reassuring to know I am good looking too. Thanks for reminding I’m hot!

Kim & Dic said...

MSP I am quite sure I need not remind you on a daily basis of your looks ...and I am glad to see you finally shed some liquid tears this morning , before moisturizing of course..

Anonymous said...

There was a guy at my gym today riding the bike with a broken arm. Does that count?

He was kinda cute!

quin browne said...

start with something small...someone like 'dexter'.

they look okay, all the broken bits are on the inside.