CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday's Deep Thoughts

Friday's Deep Thoughts:

In a quaint little bookstore downtown yesterday, I saw this little girl standing in front of the shelves. She was in raggedy clothes, holes in the bottom of her lace shoes. She was desperately trying to reach up to grab a pink-colored book from a middle shelf. Her mother, no-where in site. All alone she stood, her little hands reaching towards the cover, which was now almost in her grasp. And as I stood, watching her, all I could think was, "You're in my way bitch, get out of the fucking way before I throw that book at your dirty face."



11 Cizz-omments:

Jarod said...

AHAHAHAHAAA! Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO

Kim & Dic said...

Thanks guys...it would be more funny for me if it wasnt so true

Ha Ha Sound said...

You should've told her she was adopted, and then laughed as she started to cry.

modelbehavior said...

I hate when I'm in a such a hurry that I'm thinking evil shit like this about ppl all the time!

Kim & Dic said...

I knew I wasnt the only evil person out there....ahhh and we all come together now

So@24 said...

That's my girl!

Anonymous said...

That was fucking good.

Lels_Box said...

greetings from spain! ! !
wordsbox.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You're kind of my hero.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

what were you doing in a bookstore?