CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Weekend- Re-Cap

So over the weekend I had a little bit of this done:

But luckily my surgeon looked a lot like this:


So it was ok for me to get naked in front of him, obviously.
And I am still suffering, but I have a lot of things to help me cheer up, like lots of this:



And being that the pills from the good doctor leave me with not appetite, I am close to looking like this:



All in all, well played weekend.
---------
Oh and final thought:
My Anesthesiologist looked like this:

So I am sure he practiced opening his first veins on this:

5 Cizz-omments:

The Cajun Boy said...

did you finally get a boob job?

modelbehavior said...

surgery? really? for real? what's the deal, girl? or did you just overdose on Grey's?

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Mmmm, prescription drugs and vodka, sounds yummie…

MsP

Ha Ha Sound said...

Are you OK? What happened?

And congrats on scoring some good prescription drugs. You're a girl after my own heart.

Captain Smack said...

Wow. Legal drugs. Did they give you any of the blue ones? The blue ones kick ass.