CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Priceless


-Guy in rental car office giving you good deal for wearing a small tank top- $0

-Manager allowing you to cut the bathroom line at the beach club -$0

-Not having to pay for drinks at bar in bikini top with tiger print- $0
Damn I look good in my tiger bikini..
You mean I wasn't supposed to show up in a cage at the beach?


-Pretending to not notice V-neck is distracting to doorman as you slip into hotel - $0


-Playing off an IQ of -3 to get out of talking to anyone at the bar- $0

God creating boobs – Priceless
This is me, on a mountain top, asking God for boobs

There are some things money can’t buy.
For everything else, there’s boobs.


8 Cizz-omments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Ha never underestimate the power of cleavage!

MsP

Anonymous said...

Boobs, everywhere you want to be.

modelbehavior said...

I don't have any! But you go girl! We women go through a lot and I think we deserve all the free stuff we can get!

Kim & Dic said...

@Mortar- It pays to Discover, boobs

Kim & Dic said...

@MSPuddin- I am pretty sure boobs are powerful enough to rule the world or at least make presidents cheat on their wives

@Model- ahhhh they just get in the way of a nice top anyways

Ha Ha Sound said...

Amen. I love boobs. Three cheers for the female body.

Although I still think it's hard to be a guy. We have to get bald, become fat, deal with diminished career expectations all the while knowing that our girlfriends/wifes are laughing at us because they'll live five years longer than us on average.

lioux said...

I like to rock white tiger stripes myself.

Kim & Dic said...

@ha- four cheers for the female body I say!

@Li- wow, that picture was so hot I can barely contain myself