CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Weekend'ers Deep Thoughts

ummm...because..it's the weekend?
-----------------










My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.”
Jack Handy quote

6 Cizz-omments:

Anonymous said...

Bob can go fuck himself!

Liöüx said...

Have an Awesome Weekend NYCP Chick!!!

I have to go read that Coping With Shit article now.

Anonymous said...

apparently i need to teach my kids about going to hell when they die!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Great stuff. I especially like the quote at the end. I was looking forward to margaritas in hell, but then I realized they might not have any ice…

PS- tell bob I said "hi"

ZenDenizen said...

Awesome parodies!

Unknown said...

i fucking hate Bob.