CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Deep Thoughts

If God was to be aged in years…that would make him what?... 102? 103? And if God were to know all the humans on earth and want to communicate with them, via Verizon (it DOES have the largest network)….would he have to use an old-man cell phone like the Jitterbug?…with large scale numbers and display? Would Jitterbug give God a cell phone plan for free? Does God get a mail-in rebate? Where would the rebate be mailed back to?... And more importantly…does Verizon sell Jitterbugs?

11 Cizz-omments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the three button display there

Kim & Dic said...

i love how the old man is scratching his chin...in deep thought

Potsie said...

He would definitely have Cingular/AT&T because of the rollover minutes.

Kim & Dic said...

Jock Shcmock I disagree... although I think that he might also consider Alltel because it has every plan for every network

Potsie said...

Maybe he has Virgin Mobile, and pays as he goes...that way, he isn't forced into a plan.

Kim & Dic said...

I bet you he does have a Virgin JS..I bet you he does ;)

Brunhilda said...

That phone is hilarious. My dad saw a commercial for it and was instantly thrilled. Like it's that difficult to dial a number and push "send" on a normal phone.

And I'll bet God has an iPhone. He's God; he can handle a complicated display.

Kim & Dic said...

You might be right, God might have an Iphone, question is whether he got the original model or waited for the newer more updated version

Anonymous said...

Great new look - I like it!

As for HIM, did you remember to also count in dog years? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jitterbug would be a great option for Jesus at age 102. Jitterbug is its own carrier, but I believe they have contracts with Verizon, so they also have coverage everywhere Verizon has it. Also, Jitterbug has roll over minutes and no contracts. It is quite a good deal for individuals looking for a simple cell phone. I purchased one of these for my mother, age 70, she loves it.

modelbehavior said...

heheheheehe. Jitterbugs crack me up. It's like cell phone training wheels for old people.