CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Video Shmideo

Because I am lazy this week
And because this is genius

I'm just a regular everyday normal girl and my parents are nice people motherf*cker!

9 Cizz-omments:

No Longer Active said...

I wish I had something witty to say, but you know, I'm just an everyday normal guy...great way to start the morning...

Anonymous said...

I love the part when he says ' i get constipated once a month motherf*cker!"

Anonymous said...

If you have a bad back throw your hands up! HA

Kim & Dic said...

Its Jon LaJoie and he's a very funny comedian!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

"I get nervous in social situations muthfucka!" lol

awesome...I feel better now...

Kim & Dic said...

@DCD- glad you liked, being an everyday regular guy might be the best way to be
@MS- I know right, something about watching that video makes me feel better about myself as well

modelbehavior said...

Love it! The constipation part was my favorite too....

weird.

Steph said...

SO GREAT!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Wonder if he is available? ;-)