CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Great Debaters

If you can spot which scene I am in, in the Trailer below, I will pay you a million dollars...I will give you a hint, I am white.

6 Cizz-omments:

Ha Ha Sound said...

I totally spotted you!! Wow, I'm impressed. You do an amazing Denzel Washington impression. And for the entire length of the whole trailer.

I'll take that million in $20s, please.

Kim & Dic said...

ha ha sound- I pay in quarters only

So@24 said...

No one is going to say it?

Alright, I'll do it.

I think you mean a MASTERdebater

HAHAHAHAHAAH

... God I'm lonely.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

you re white?! huh, well good to know...

Kim & Dic said...

we got a bunch of jokers here..i dont get why none of you losers are even trying to guess which scene i am in.. I COULD BE FAMOUS HERE AND YOU AS MY READERS DONT EVEN CARE seriously though go see it, i am in a background shot

quin browne said...

my brother once asked me to come watch him play basketball when my family was still living in mississippi.. "i'm #47", he said."just look for my number. i play forward."

i scanned for him, for his number, forgetting his blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin make him the only non black player on either team.