CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When The Heavens Called Out and Light First Broke, In Otherwords, My Birthday

Look at this bitch, I bet she grows up to be real attractive,
someone please tell her that horse isn't real

So I am going to be out of commission until the beginning of next week, being that it's my birthday this weekend and all. Essentially I feel as though being drunk on only one day of the week is never enough, I hope to be more toasted than a cashew stuck in a homeless man's tooth.

And if you think I am going to tell you how old I am turning, that is bullshit, I wont...but if you want to go ahead and get all Nancy Drew on me, then I only have four words for you, 'Blogger Profiles'.

I own that dress

But back to my original thought, you should all know that Saturday night if you find me laying in a gated bush in the Meatpacking district, wearing some kind of glitter heels and a tierra, just know, I probably look better than last year.

Anyone remember when Toonces the Driving Cat drove the golf cart drunk?..... you people suck
(Update- Fine, fuck you, I guess he is driving a 'lawnmower')

15 Cizz-omments:

Jarod said...

Happy Birthday!
Maybe wear a T-shirt that says "It's My B-Day, B**ch!" - That way if they find you laying in a bush somewhere, covered in glitter, they will just nod their heads and go "very good."

Quarterlifegirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

HAppY BirtHdaY!!! Get shitface and blog about it!

Kim & Dic said...

@Jarod- thanks for the t shirt idea, you may be on to something there...
@Quarter-THANKS DEAR!

Kim & Dic said...

@MSP- very good place, hopefully i wont blog while i am actually shitfaced cause it might end up looking like a bunch of letters and numbers

Ha Ha Sound said...

Happy birthday!! Have a great time, drink lots and make out with several random strangers.

Anonymous said...

Ready to start the second quarter-century of your life?

Kim & Dic said...

@haha- I actually plan on making out with several ex boyfriends, which is just about close enough to strangers!
@mortar- what is in store for me now? balding? memory loss? dentures?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Thang!

Now go out and party your patootie off ;-)

modelbehavior said...

Happy Birthday! Love the vision of you passed out in a tiara. When was the party? Did I miss it or is it coming up?! Goddammit!

So@24 said...

I can't believe you referenced "The Secret of the Old Clock"! That's hilarious!

I knew there was a reason I read this blog...

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

PS- You ve been tagged!!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim & Dic said...

THANKS GUYS FOR THE B DAY WISHES!!!

ZenDenizen said...

OMG I actually remember reading that book in the 5th grade...