CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday's Deep Thoughts




As we look upon the Olympics to restore our sense of pride and nationalism





I look at the waving flags, team unity,





proud athletes












and smiling faces in the crowd...and all I can think is...










Damn, I would have to hit every keg on the block to ever


fuck Michael Phelps without him putting some kind of paper bag over that face.




My eyes! Somebody burn my eyes!





6 Cizz-omments:

Cunning_Linguist said...

Now you know how we feel when we look at Mariah Carey. I consider us even now.

Kim & Dic said...

really? Mariah Carey..I mean there is something off about that face of hers but I just thought it was one too many botox shots...

Potsie said...

I don't mind her face that much. You think your second shot of Phelps is how he looks when he....you know

Cunning_Linguist said...

Chick.... you're right. There is something about her face. Once you come to the realization that her mom banged either a Koala Bear or a Groundhog, you'll realize exactly what it is too!

Schlemiel.... her bank account makes her prettier. It does that to truly "nothing" women. How else would one explain Paris Hilton?

Subway Gal said...

On some level I agree because if I saw Michael Phelps in a bar and didn't know who he was, which I didn't until this Olympics, I'd be like "eh, maybe after a few more drinks and if there are no other prospects." But, now after learning so much about him, including how he spends every hour of his day (thanks NBC!), and how nice he is, and how AWESOME his abs are, and how FAMOUS he is, I sort of wish he turn down all the big boob blonds who are sure to be waiting for him when he gets back to the U.S. and ask for my hand in marriage.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

oh come on, you know you would still hit it...