CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday's Deep Thoughts

So many online profiles contain inspirational quotes that say, “Dream Big!”. Everywhere you look people are telling you to, “Dream Big!” Go out, get what you want, reach for the stars, and remember To “Dream Big!”…But you know what? I prefer to “Dream Small!” In fact sometimes I like to ‘Dream Tiny!” I think if I Dream Small, then guess what? I will have already achieved my dreams! I dream about making enough money to afford a quality plastic razor, maybe not a fancy one, maybe just one with a nice moisturizing strip, or with even a grip-like handle that has suction, just so that I can shave my legs finally! And then I look down and realize, “Look! All my dreams have come true! I DO own a razor! And it DOES have a moisture strip!” This is why I Dream Miniature. Why do I want to Dream Big and set myself up for failure? I like to dream about obtainable things like recording TLC’s A Baby Story on my DVR finally. ...DONE! Wow, life is good. I encourage you all to Dream Tiny! Because Tiny Dreams do come true!

11 Cizz-omments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO

Kim & Dic said...

working on my routine of course

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I’m so inspired I might save up for an issue of Cosmo or Starbucks!

Kim & Dic said...

wow, i think i change people's lives with these

Milf Gone Wild said...

Brilliant idea to dream small. Did you know there are now lady razors that vibrate for a smoother shave, but clever lasses have been snapping them up as a cheap vibrators! Now that's saving money!

Kim & Dic said...

whoa! now that is an idea I never heard of...although I have heard of that with vibrating toothbrushes

modelbehavior said...

NYCponderings I love you. When you look at life from this perspective I've already achieved so much. Like a level of financial security to buy and eat milano cookies whenever I want!

Life is all about the little things!

Ha Ha Sound said...

You have a great way of looking at the world. When I woke up this morning, all I dreamed about was a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich. And you know what? I got it.

I've achieved my dreams.

Anonymous said...

I think you could sell this as a Male Enhancement Method too.

Kim & Dic said...

@model- LOVIN YOU TOO SISTA!!
@HA- see how easy it is to achieve all your dreams???
@mortar- yeah, unfort i do dream tiny there as well that way your sometimes surprised

Nicole said...

Schick Silk Effects. I'd rather spend my $ on that aloe strip than on food for a week!