CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Saturday- A Picture Summary

So many of you wonder, NYCPonderings Chick, how wild IS your life? And the truth is...ever spent a weekend at home knitting with grandma? ...Well it's kinda like that....


This was taken moments before she started dancing on the craft table
I would like to give you a full recap of my Saturday night. First I arrived to a Christmas party wearing this:

Which, one might say, would have been my first accomplishment of the night.
I then looked across the room and spotted this:


Twelve diet coke and Bacardi's later ...and possibly some Niagara gang-bang drugs.. I apparently became involved in a bit of this:

I was convinced it looked like this:


But in reality it looked more like this:

I apparently then took the nice gentleman back to my place...and that's when things really got wild...first we started off using this :


Where we got so hot that we decided to cook a lot of this:

Moments later we were involved in a just as wild version of this:

We then shook hands and he went back to his apartment building..
..*cough* college dorm room *cough*

11 Cizz-omments:

Ha Ha Sound said...

Wait a minute. I'm confused. You picked up a college guy, brought him home, cooked Chicken McNuggets, did the dishes and then he left?

You didn't at least mug him? What's up with that?

NYCPonderings Chick said...

@HA- sometimes even I dont understand myself..and yes, that is exactly what happened...do ou know how many times ive had to retell that story this week..

jay said...

I had no idea you were so wild with guys in your apartment...can i come over and cook some hot cocoa some night?

Quarterlifegirl said...

Hahaha, I just fell out of my chair! I love that you are somewhat in a non sexual way Mrs. Robinson!

MsPuddin said...

oh cute sweater, where did you get it?

College boys don't do dishes...where'd ya find him?

NYCPonderings Chick said...

@quarter- please dontfall off your chair, i cant pay a lawsuit
@msp- dont be jealous of my hot sweater....and i found him drunk out of my mind, that is how you find the best guys

Mortarbored said...

Wow, that's a special kind of awful. Not even kitchen sex?

So@24 said...

Chicky... you are my hero.

NYCPonderings Chick said...

@mortar= nope, sorry. we cant all be glamorous
@So- why thank you, i will try not to disappoint

LisaBinDaCity said...

Nice Sweater. Very chic ;-)

Happy Holidays Miss Party Girl!!!

Jocular Schlemiel said...

I bet I'll get more action if I start wearing Christmas sweaters.